It is necessary to nourish your skin otherwise it will get dull and can leads to several skin problems. So regular skin treatment is necessary. As there several parlors who use herbal methods to rejuvenate the dermal cells and makes your skin glowing. Are you looking for the best beauty services and want the glow back then you can go with facial masks. These are masks do not contain chemicals and heal the skin from within. Here is the list of different facial mask types which are suitable for all skin types. Have a look:
- Cream masks: These masks are made from the natural butter such as shea butter and also consists of some essential oils to make your skin hydrated. It makes your skin smoother and softens the skin layer . In case you have dry and the normal skin, this mark is the best for you.
- Gel Masks: It is light weighted and generally absorbed by the skin in a short time. It is very beneficial for the people who have cracks on their skin. It also helps in hydrating the skin at the same time.
- Clay Mask: It is best for oily and acne prone skin. It removes all the oil present on the skin pores and free them for proper breathing. It also helps in cleaning the dead cells from the skin surface.
- Sheet masks: It makes your skin to glow more after you wake up from a nap. Apply the mask when you want to take a good sleep and peel it off when you wake up.
- Thermal masks: It is best for relieving the clogged pores and improves the blood circulation. The heat generated from this mask helps in relieving the clogged pores.
- Exfoliating masks: It is process of making your skin to glow more. It improves all the dead cells , debris and clogged pores.
- Hydro-gel masks: It is best for hydrating your skin and also removes wrinkles at the same time. It is best for the women who have sagging and aged skin.
- Vitamin C masks: It consists several elements such as anti-oxidants, collagen fibers and other elements which are beneficial to make your skin healthy.